Annual Member Notices
The Northern Buckeye Health Plan is required to make you aware of several items that may impact your health plan decisions. The annual notice package includes a complete set of important compliance requirements mandated by the Government. Prepared by Allied's Compliance Team, this package is our commitment to provide you with comprehensive tools designed to make certain that your plan remains in compliance with all Federal law.
To access the complete Annual Notice packet click button below:
If you would like a paper copy of the annual notice package you can request one from your District/Business office.
These notices contain the following:
- Medicare Part D Creditable Coverage Disclosure Notice
- Women's Cancer Rights Notification
- Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) Notification
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
- Dependent Election Notification
Group Contact Information
Insurance Services Phone: 419-267-2806